Vasyunina Margarita Vladimirovna, Postgraduate student, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), JCMargo@mail.ru
Gavrilova Margarita Alexeevna, Doctor of pedagogical sciences, professor, sub-department of informatics and methods of computer science and mathematics teaching, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), email@example.com
Background. Modern organization of computer science lessons at primary schools often faces a contradiction between the possibilities of communicative universal educational activities development through interactive technologies аnd the lack of a system of their introduction into teaching practice. The purpose of the research is to scientifically substantiate and elaborate a system of group technologies implementation to develop communicative universal educational activities for computer science lessons at primary schools.
Materials and methods. The research tasks were implemented through studying and analyzing psychological-pedagogical, methodical literature, computer science programs, textbooks, teaching aids for general schools, results of dissertation research on the problem under consideration; conversations with computer science teachers and primary school students; observation and conduct of computer science lessons at schools; pedagogical experiments; statistical processing and analyzing the experimental results.
Results. The article considers the term “group technologies” and describes the models of group work on computer science lessons based on experimental and practical data.
Conclusions. The system of communicative universal educational activities development for computers science lessons at primary schools, presented in the article, is practically implementable and requires further development.
1. Ministerstvo obrazovaniya i nauki Rossiyskoy Federatsii [The Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation]. Available at: http://xn--80abucjiibhv9a.xn-- p1ai/%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%BA%D1%83%D0%BC%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%82%
2. Federal'nyy gosudarstvennyy obrazovatel'nyy standart nachal'nogo obrazovaniya [Federal State Educational Standard of Primary Education]. The Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation. Moscow: Prosveshchenie, 2011, 31 p.
3. Bespal'ko V. P. Slagaemye pedagogicheskoy tekhnologii [Summands of pedagogical technology]. Moscow: Pedagogika, 1989, 192 p.
4. Selevko G. K. Entsiklopediya obrazovatel'nykh tekhnologiy: v 2 t. [Encyclopedia of educational technologies: in 2 volumes]. Moscow: Narodnoe obrazovanie, 2005, vol. 1, 550 p.
5. Monakhov V. M. Tekhnologicheskie osnovy proektirovaniya i konstruirovaniya uchebnogo protsessa [Technological foundations of educational process design and arrangement]. Volgograd, 1995, 152 p.
6. Gavrilova M. A. Teoriya i praktika metodicheskoy podgotovki uchiteley matematiki: monografiya [The theory and practice of methodological training of math teachers: monograph]. Penza: Izd-vo PGPU im. V. G. Belinskogo, 2005, 188 p.
7. Gavrilova M. A. Srednee professional'noe obrazovanie [Vocational training]. 2008, no. 9, pp. 36, 37.
8. Kashkin V. B. Vvedenie v teoriyu kommunikatsii: ucheb. posobie [Introduction into the theory of communication: teaching aid]. Moscow: FLINTA, 2013, 224 p.
9. Mudrik A. V. Obshchenie v protsesse vospitaniya [Communication in the process of education]. Moscow: Pedagogicheskoe obshchestvo Rossii, 2001, 320 p.
10. Lomakina G. R. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Gumanitarnye nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Humanities]. 2013, no. 3 (27), pp. 185–193.
11. Nemov R. S. Psikhologiya: ucheb. dlya studentov vyssh. ped. ucheb. zavedeniy: v 3 kn. [Psychology: textbook for pedagogical university students: in 3 books]. 2nd ed. Moscow: Prosveshchenie, 2005, bk. 1, General foundations of psychology, pp. 167–173.
12. Atanov G. A. Teoriya deyatel'nostnogo obucheniya [The theory of activity education]. Donetsk: DOY, 2003, 104 p.
13. Bosova L. L., Bosova A. Yu., Kolomenskaya Yu. G. Zanimatel'nye zadachi po informatike [Entertaining computer science problems]. Moscow: BINOM. Laboratoriya znaniy, 2005, 119 p.
14. Lapchik M. P., Semakin I. G., Khenner E. K. Metodika prepodavaniya informatiki: ucheb. posobie dlya stud. ped. vuzov [Computer science teaching technique: tutorial for pedagogical university students]. Moscow: Akademiya, 2001, 624 p.
15. Kolin K. K. Informatika i obrazovanie [Computer science and education]. 2007, no. 6, pp. 46–57.
16. Vasyunina M. V., Gavrilova M. A. Novaya nauka: teoreticheskiy i prakticheskiy vzglyad: Mezhdunarodnoe nauchnoe periodicheskoe izdanie po itogam Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. [New science: theoretical and practical views. An international
scientific periodical on the outcome of an International scientific and practical conference]. 2017, no. 2, p. 233.